BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

firsts..

because you really wanted to know more about me...here's the first for everything. some of its funny, some of it isnt. i stole this from my aunt, but it's ok. i think she'll forgive me!

1. Who was your first prom date? i'm not going to talk about who. it seems still ripe...not for me, but i dont want to make an already messed up situation even worse. but i will say it was one of the best nights of my life. i had the best time with my best friends, loved hanging out at katies, and mama stuhmer made the best breakfast ever. thats another thing i miss. katie, if you see this, tell your mom to come down here so we can have breakfast. or i'll just text her. i love that lady.

2. Do you still talk to your first love? i don't think i really had a first love. i had a first infatuation. i'll get back to you on the love thing.

3. What was your first alcoholic drink? my dad would offer us sips of whatever he was drinking sometimes...i always felt super hard core whenever he did it in public. like "psh, yeah i'm 10 years old and drinkin' my dad's beer." clearly i had no life.

4. What was your first job? muskego gateway entertainment complex. also known as the worst job ever. ha not really, i loved every minute of it...until the last few weeks. but i worked with two of my best friends, and became closer with one of my guy friends, all while chilling in a bar and eating free food and playing pool. plus k-biss became like the sister i never had. i love that girl. its no wonder i stuck around there for two years. wowie.

5. What was your first car? an ancient toyota camery. i think? who knows. its in car heaven. great move on my part!

6. Who was the first person to text you today? katie. i'm not even going to get into what we talked about. ghetto names and regina spektor. it pretty much makes us awesome. dont judge! :)

7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning? oh golly. i dont know...like really. maybe work people? like wondering who i was working with today?

8. Who was your first grade teacher? mrs. moore. (still) can't get enough of her. next to my third grade teacher, she was my favorite ever. oh, to be in first grade again.

9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane? um. arizona? i got to hand out the cookies on the plane because i knew the flight attendant. yeah you wish you were as cool as me.

10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? katelyn. i haven't said a word to her since maybe seventh grade. but shes dating one of my good guy friends...awkward. oh well. our lives went different directions, and i'm happy for her.

11. Where was your first sleepover? most likely katelyns. we went to preschool together, so i think it was her house. i don't remember anything about the first one, but i remember the random stuff we used to do...we were awesome.

12. Who was the first person you talked to today? laura from work. oh no. actually my aunt. she made the best smoothie today. not that they're not all delicious, but something about today's was extra awesome. :D

13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time? i've never been in a wedding...i dont even remember being at a wedding. except this one from last year...idk my mom and i played "i-spy" the entire time. haha

14. What was the first thing you did this morning? decided that i could get away with another 10 minutes of sleep. ahhh

15.What was the first concert you went to? i went to an outdoor concert with my friend angela...we saw one republic, and it was great. we actually got the tickets from the job i mentioned in number 4. i helped a lady carry a box, and she gave us two free tickets. win! but my first legit concert with an opening act and everything was ben folds. the second time. and it was the most amazing thing i've ever witnessed in my life.

16. First tattoo? i'm sorry mom, but i realllllly want to get one. im thinking about talking my best friend into getting one with me, because she inspired a lot of it. and i think it would be more meaningful for both of us if we got it together. we'll see. and ashley neumann...i know youre not reading this, but i really want you to do it. mostly because you're great at it. and because i know you. haha
17. First piercing? ears! i waited so long for it. i had to stop sucking my thumb to get them pierced. that was the deal!

18. First foreign country you went to? technically canada. but that doesnt count. first one was costa FREAKING rica. i absolutely love that place. and every time i wear my necklace from there, i should think of the awesome lady who gave it to me, but instead i think of my friend marissa who named it and calls it "el cokie!!" haha i love her.

19. First movie you remember seeing? oh gosh. i have no idea. i really remember seeing tarzan in the theater. but i dont remember one earlier than that

20. What state did you first live in? Wisco. Sconnie Nation. wisconsin. land of cheese and beer.

21. Who was your first room mate? nada yet. so i'll talk about...when i roomed with laura kelsey and katie. bahaha ok maybe i wont. that was probably the most fun i've had in my life.

22. When was your first detention? we didnt really do detentions at my school. or maybe i was just oblivious?

23. "so what did you write for 23?" "i don't know, what was it?" "there was none" giggle giggle giggle :)

24. What is one thing you would learn, given the chance? i wish i could learn french. and not have it be hard! and i guess...i wish i could learn how to fly. both figuratively and literally.

25. Who will be the next person to post this? hm. well. nobody reads my blog except my parents and laura. haha i'm that cool. so probably nobody. how sad.

0 comments: