BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

___ing. get to know me!

I had a cute blog post idea, but i feel a headache coming on, and thinking doesnt really appeal to me right now. so now you get to know more about me!!

Making : friends!! and loving it.
Cooking : hm. nothing at the moment...but it looks like i'll be doing a lot of it next week!
Drinking : sweet tea. mmm
Reading: Storming Heaven by Denise Giardina. not a fan, mainly because its required for school. lame!
Listening: I could go on and on. but just today, i've listened to music that defined my winter last year, given to me by the one person i've found that had the EXACT same music taste as me. too bad hes not in my life anymore...eh not so much.
Wanting: to visit home. i want to see my friend's dorm rooms and meet all their new friends. i can't WAIT for christmas!!
Looking: at the list of homework i have due on tuesday...gahhh!
Playing: phone tag. so frustrating!
Wasting: time doing this instead of homework. boo.
Sewing: in the process of a tshirt blanket. i havent exactly worked on it in about a week, but its getting there.
Enjoying: having the afternoon off!!
Waiting: for the Navs tonight...should be fun! and to see my parents over thanksgiving. cant wait for that either!
Wondering: so much right now. my mind doesnt stop. that could be why i'm not sleeping. i love life.
Loving: my friends. i say that all the time, but i really do. and i love that one of my best friends still trusts me to keep her secrets even though i'm not right next to her. i can't explain how happy it makes me feel that i'm not replaced :) i know youre reading this, goob. i love you!
Hoping: the navs is as fun as the lunch date i had with one of the staff-ers yesterday. she's awesome!!
Marvelling: at how one of my all time favorite songs (not the same by ben folds) can make me feel so good. i was driving along today in the middle of a rain storm, and the live version of that song came on. any ben folds fan can tell you that the live version is WAYYY better than the studio verson. but i'm blasting it, and the second the three-part harmony comes on, the rain stopped and the sun came out. i kid you not. i was amazed. so i listened to it again. and love it even more now :D
Smelling: my air freshener. ahhh hawaiian breeze!
Wearing: soccer shorts, katie's "im on island time" shirt, and muskego volleyball sweatshirt. aka complete scrub.
Following: ellen degeneres, my new twitter friend!! too bad i didn't win the 1000 bucks she said she'd give out :(
Noticing: how what i do doesnt define who i am. what others do for me defines who i am. thanks lyndsay! :)
Knowing: that things can only go up from here.
Thinking: about how in the world im going to pay for anything. yay?
Bookmarking: sociology case studies. what a life. ugh.
Opening: up and meeting new people. and doing it all (sort of) on my own. woo!
Giggling: over the story my friend just told me. its terrible. but i can't stop laughing. see above comment about Loving. ha!
Feeling: happy, excited, tired, aggrivated, lost, cold, (finally) comfortable with the fact that i didn't make the worst decision of my life.

0 comments: